Friday, April 15, 2016

GBBD - APRIL 2016

It's really very hot here! Temperature is reaching 38C . This is really strange as we usually have average hot weather of 35C only.

Schools are closed at some area. Extra co-curricular activities are stopped in most of the schools due to this hot weather. I hope El-Nino season will pass soon!

The only cheerful living entity shall be the flowering plants! Their are flowering profusely now!


 The orange hibiscus have started the day! The bud is in opening process. I will miss the flowers by the time I come back home in the evening!

This was taken about 6.40am. Look at how bright is the surrounding!




The ever  cheerful red hibiscus! 



I do not know the name of this plant but the white flowers have bloom all over the shrub! 


The frilly white flowers!






Cape honeysuckle with orange bloom!






Yellow bloom!




I'm linking this to host maydreamsgardens for GBBD for APRIL 2016

Enjoy the weekend!





10 comments:

  1. What a lovely hibiscus bud unfolding!! You have quite a few blooms going on in your garden despite 38C. Surprised to hear that schools are closed due to the hot weather!
    I like the frilly white flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hot, I would shrivel up in that heat. Here in the UK the only weather that makes the schools close is snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this year it's extremely hot! we never face this hot temperature in the past Sue!

      Delete
  3. Hot, hot, and hot is the only thing we are having.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blooms Malar. Tempat saya sudah mula hujan tapi baru 2 kali ja bulan ni. Cuaca hari lain tetap terik...

    ReplyDelete