Wednesday, January 18, 2012

GBBD- January 2012

I'm late for my GBBD for month of January. Anyway I have few beauties in my garden. The rain have left and the hot scorching sun is back!

Gerbera is back flowering after so long !
 I have a lot of Sunflowers in the garden now. But I haven't sow the new seeds yet.



The daring sunflower

The shy sunflower

My favorite Hibiscus in full bloom!


Wrightia that I trim down have started flowering!



For more flowers blooming arround the world , please visit may dreams garden

6 comments:

  1. The daring sunflower is having an antenna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gerbera is a gorgeous colour. They're very expensive to buy as cut flowers over here and although I have seen them sold as pot plants, I really don't know if they're easy or not to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers. I have a hibiscus flowering too at the moment - but on the windowsill inside above a radiator

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful garden Malar! The gerbera flowers are awesome. Love the bright red colour. Also the hibiscuses are looking really wonderful. Enjoy your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty garden. I love the mussaenda and your zinnia. I have just planted some more zinnia seeds in my garden. Hope all the rain we have had the last few days hasn't washed them away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden is very pretty and I enjoy looking through the pics.

    ReplyDelete