Due to my pregnancy, may be I would say my "laziness" make my garden strive on own.
Anyway as my garden vegetables harvest become less and lesser, I started to buy vegetables from wet market. Then I realize the taste is so different from the one fresh from garden, I started to worry about pesticide and wash the vegetables too many times......Of course I still buy many vegetables from market like cauliflower, brocolli , etc but I seldom buy the Asian green actually. .......hahhahaha..... So finally I put aside my laziness and try to plant as much vegetables as I can.
Beans are my 1st harvest after so long. From below pictures you can see that most of my plot is empty. The old sticks and rods are still standing tall without any plants!
Anyway as my garden vegetables harvest become less and lesser, I started to buy vegetables from wet market. Then I realize the taste is so different from the one fresh from garden, I started to worry about pesticide and wash the vegetables too many times......Of course I still buy many vegetables from market like cauliflower, brocolli , etc but I seldom buy the Asian green actually. .......hahhahaha..... So finally I put aside my laziness and try to plant as much vegetables as I can.
Beans are my 1st harvest after so long. From below pictures you can see that most of my plot is empty. The old sticks and rods are still standing tall without any plants!
Little beans and the purple flower!
Hi Malar,
ReplyDeleteYour beans look healthy.Anyway nice to see your veggies plot.I just start planting ladyfingers(kacang bendi)
Hellow Malar! How are you doing? Again, good job. I love eating French beans stir-fried else omelette. What about you? Take care and happy planting vegetables :-) You have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI have to give planting vegetables a miss as they always end up encrusted with mealy bugs. I can see that yours are pest free.
ReplyDeletesaodah: Thanks for dropping by! Bendi is my favorite too! ;)
ReplyDeleteStephanie: Beans with egg? it sound good! I shall try!
Stiletto: I have all kind of bugs in my garden....hahaha...sometimes i give up too! ;)
Oh, you're pregnant!!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDelete