Thursday, August 20, 2015

GBBD AUG 2015

These three flowers are really flowering stunningly in my garden. The gerbera, rose and Adenium!


I never seen my Gerbera blooming so much flowers at one go! There are 5 yellow flower stalks in one pot! That's really a big surprize gift for me!



The rose and Adenium are neighbours. They sit in the pot next to each others! They have bloom in same timing and in same colour!




I'm adding this post to GBBD hosted by May Dream Flowers at may dream flower

6 comments:

  1. Your gerberas make me so jealous! I have been planning on growing that plant in my home garden. I have been searching for several time, but didn't find it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gerberas. These are my favourite flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think next target maybe Gerberas because I used to plant it before but kampung type..You can get the seed once the flower getting dry.. my sister told me that. I never thought the seeds is there before..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Endah: you can get from nursery....i find that it's very difficult to make them flowering!

    kitchen: Mine too!

    lotusleaf: They are red and striking!

    normala: kampung type? How it look like? the dried flowers have seeds? I didin't know that too!

    Sue: I still can compete with your lovely blooms! ;)

    ReplyDelete