Thursday, August 27, 2015

Neem Tree


I have planted Neem tree outside my garden 5 years ago! I'm not sure on why it never grow well. As far as I know they are very easy to grow and drought tolerant! But here, i pour water, do weeding and put fertilizer....however the outcome is the same......



Finally I give up on the tree. I get another little plant. currently it's growing in the pot. I will transfer them once it's big enough!



Neem is well known for it's medical benefits! It's called medical plant in India!



4 comments:

  1. Neem atau mambu ni memang mempunyai khasiat perubatan yang tinggi. Selalunya kalau demam campak mesti cari daun ni...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Malar,
    I remember when we were young, my mom would take the leaves and use it to cure our chicken pox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Normala: betul tu! ;)

    Endah: ALmost similar name! ;)

    kitchen: I think many do this! ;)

    ReplyDelete