Papaya plant is really survivor. Last month, monkeys have broken all the leaves of the plants. I'm not sure why. I thought these both trees will die but they survived!
The plants have put up so much leaves. The female papaya have branched out too. Anyone know if i should let it be or cut the branch?
Does papaya tree need male plant flower to produce fruit? I do not know the variety as it was sowed from market bought fruit.
The male and female tree is growing at same place.. I never seen any fruits yet. However so many flowers have been blooming.



Aha...your papaya trees need more space...
ReplyDeleteMonkeys are funny in a way.... breaking leaves to ensure there's no fruit hidden.
ReplyDeleteI know nothing about papaya bit would imagine both male and female flowers are needed to form fruits as us the case with any plant that has separate male and female flowers
ReplyDeleteMalar..nasib kita kena kongsi tanaman dgn haiwan ya, saya disini kena kongsi dgn kambing & lembu
ReplyDeleteEndah: It's growing towards the roof! hahaaa...
ReplyDeleteBangchik: breaking to find fruits? hahahha...
sue: I hope to see fruits soon!
normala: ;)