Very soon we will be going into half of the year 2016. Now is the 5th month! time flies so fast!
Costus have sent out many red pagoda flowers! They look striking red in between the green leaves!
Wrightia white flowers!
Everlasting flower!
They last for almost 2 weeks!
My favorite childhood flower! Adenium in full bloom!
This flower is long lasting too!
Hibiscus blooms are red and vibrant as always! I love looking at them!
This is my entry for GBBD May 2016. For more flowers, visit http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/








All looks so beautiful! Especially the adenium and the terra cota pots.
ReplyDeleteEndah, You must be real artistic perosn....I never really look at the terra cota pots!
DeleteThe adendium is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love them ;)
DeleteFlowers are like ladies, always beautiful.
ReplyDeletehahaha...
DeleteBetul Malar..tidak terasa dah menghampiri setengah tahun pun. Rasa macam sekejap saja. BTW your adenium are so beautiful. Saya sekarang pun tengah berlajar suka pada bunga ni.
ReplyDeletecantik kan? ;)
DeleteThe red hibiscus is my favourite. I kept noticing them recently. Maybe I really miss them blossoming in my garden. That desert rose is a beauty too. Have a great weekend, Malar! Btw I like that white musseanda too!!
ReplyDeleteHibiscus are really easy to grow plant! ;)
Delete