Monday, June 20, 2016


I must have forgotten all about the Zig Zag plant! I realize their existence just yesterday evening!

They look so beautiful with their zig zag shape. The leaves are white and light green.


One of the leaf has a sting of red! I remember my hometown plant has beautiful red little flowers! I'm not sure how long it takes for the plant to produce flowers!


It look so happy under the sun and rain! No complain at all!
Have you seen this plant! 

6 comments:

  1. Our plants would be happy to gave a bit of sunshine but it isn't appearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather is so unpredictable now Sue!

      Delete
  2. Your plant is very happy and is growing very big! Hope the flowers will pop up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I have this plant in a pot. They are a bit greener in shade. I still have to try propagating them,

    ReplyDelete
  4. saya tanam pokok zig zag ini...cuma saya kurang arif bagaimana nak decoratenya supaya lebih menarik perhatian dan sedap mata memandangnya

    ReplyDelete