We are on the 10th month of the year!
The rain have started to shower a little beginning of this week! It's getting cooler now. Hope it will continue to give little shower every other day!
Rain have reduce my work in garden. I don't need to water the plant....how lazy I'm at time! hahaha....
Mussaenda flowers are brightening up my from patio with their off -yellow color flowers! The flowers are ever-lasting
Duranta little flower!
Marigold towards the end of flowering season. Many dry flower seeds are there for me to start new planting!
Hibiscus in red and Orange. The red flowers are starting the day while the orange color have open up their petal by 7am!
Cape honeysuckle bloom inviting a lot of bees at the moment!
I must have forgotten my only plumeria tree! Today when i look up, I saw some red flower stalk!
I think they have bloom for some time ready!
Those are flowers blooming in my little garden. How about your garden?
For more blooms around the world , feel free to visit maydreamsgardens
The rain have started to shower a little beginning of this week! It's getting cooler now. Hope it will continue to give little shower every other day!
Rain have reduce my work in garden. I don't need to water the plant....how lazy I'm at time! hahaha....
Mussaenda flowers are brightening up my from patio with their off -yellow color flowers! The flowers are ever-lasting
Duranta little flower!
The ever shooting up Costus red flower stalk! They are the real survivor with little watering!
Marigold towards the end of flowering season. Many dry flower seeds are there for me to start new planting!
Hibiscus in red and Orange. The red flowers are starting the day while the orange color have open up their petal by 7am!
Cape honeysuckle bloom inviting a lot of bees at the moment!
The Ixora flowers are real surprise for me! They are blooming continuously for the past 3 months after being dormant for few years!
I must have forgotten my only plumeria tree! Today when i look up, I saw some red flower stalk!
I think they have bloom for some time ready!
Those are flowers blooming in my little garden. How about your garden?
For more blooms around the world , feel free to visit maydreamsgardens













So colorful!
ReplyDeleteyes!
DeleteAs usual you have lots of beautiful colour.
ReplyDeleteMy flowering plants are always in cheery mood!
DeletePlumeria dirumah saya pun turut berbunga...
ReplyDeleteOh only now I know there are flowers called Ixora.
ReplyDeleteIxora are common here rainfield! ;)
DeleteHi Malar, the ixora must be really beautiful now. The shrub looks big. A standard-size one? Mine is a dwarf kind.
ReplyDeleteMine is the big variety ;)
Deleteflowers everywhere!! very exciting.
ReplyDeleteFlowers add colours to the garden! ;)
Deletemeriahnya halaman....
ReplyDeleteBetul Husna! ;)
Delete