Monday, January 23, 2017

GBBD - January 2017

It's new Year GBBD! The first post of GBBD for 2017!


The flower of single Wrightia look so pure in white!


I got this flower seeds from a blogger friend "http://mypottedgarden.blogspot.my/"! When I sowed the seeds, nothing happened! So after sometimes I throw the whole pot with the soil at the sugarcane plant area. Surprisingly the little seeding emerge and grow to flower!


 My favorite spot of garden! The ever flowering Costus!


Mussaenda white flower! They have little orange star shape flower too! I never realise about it all this while! How ignorant am I!


Marigold flower in yellow! They do not have good smell. No wonder it's called "bunga tahi ayam" or "chicken poop" in Malay language! But they do have pretty flowers!


My bunga telang growing wild in the garden!


Cape honey suckle after light shower! They stand strong!


Adenium continuously flowering without fail!


It's raining now after long period of hot season! I'm happy to welcome the rain!

This is my late post for GBBD. For more flowers blooming around the world, visit maydreamsgardens

8 comments: