I have 3 pineapple plants in my garden. One is planted under the sun.
The below 2 were growing for long time under the lemon & mango trees shade. I think about 4 - 5 years. No fruits. I know I have planted them in wrong position. The plant won't be able to produce fruits here. It won't grow to fullest too! I had a deep thinking yesterday. Finally I made a risk. I uprooted them and replanted them under the sun.
I'm not sure if it will survive. Have anyone uprooted pineapple plant before? Their roots are very shallow. So i just assumed that i never disturbed their main rooting system.
Hope these 2 plants survived my experiment!


So promising! I really like pineapple.
ReplyDeleteI like them too!
DeleteI love pineapple - I hope that you succeed
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping my finger crossed! ;)
DeleteSaya baru mencuba tanam pineapple di kebun. Tanam dari jambulnya. Orang cakap tanam dari anak lebih cepat berbuah dan rasa lebih manis. Dulu2 dirumah sewa lama saya berjaya tanam dan berbuah manis.
ReplyDeleteYe ke? tak sabar nak rasa buah!
DeleteHope these two will adapt well to the new environment and send out fruits soon. I have given up on this plant also due to short of space.
ReplyDelete