Finally the bananas were harvested last Sunday! They were all still green when we chop the whole bunch but now they have slowly ripening. Turning yellow. I can smell bananas is the kitchen.
The trunk was chopped and the inner soft stem was cooked too! They are really juicy and at the best state!
As usual bananas are shared between friends and neighbours!
Currently I have 5 more green bananas bunches! It will ripe very soon. I'm thinking of banana cake and some traditional dessert like "cekodok" and "lepat pisang"! What else to be made? May be some banana shake!
It's really very useful to have banana tree at home!



Fabulous harvest!
ReplyDeleteYes indeed! ;)
DeleteSo interesting. Will you share your recipe?
ReplyDeletehahaha ;)...ok...
DeleteMalar pernah try tak buat gulai banana tua or kerepek...
ReplyDeleteGulai? tak pernah....Kerepek dgn pisang nie boleh ke?
DeleteSend me some if there are some leftovers.
ReplyDelete:)
hahaha.... ;) Sure!
DeleteWow Malar, they look so plumpy..
ReplyDeleteThey found a home in your garden. How wonderful!
ReplyDeleteตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก