Tuesday, July 18, 2017

GBBD July 2017



Vegetable flower ! 


Pretty flowers! Soon they will produce seeds for next planting!



Hibiscus have started to flower again after heavy trimmings section. Unfortunately the flowers have dropped down in the evening! I'm late to take the photo!


Costus sending out new flowers! All in red!

inside garden

outside garden 

Cape honeysuckle is back flowering after heavy pruning!






I love the Ixora plant! Luckily I decided to keep them!



Did I told about the roses? I have one ros kampung ! the only hardy one I find in Malaysia. Got is form my sister's garden! Came all the way from Melaka. Small red bloom!

The one I get from nursery die after some times.... May be they are meant for cool temperature like hill station.





Another hibiscus from bottom view!


This is my submission for GBBD July 2017. You can visit May Garden for more blooms! http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/

14 comments:

  1. The ixora colors are so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first photo looks like our watercress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It belongs to asian green vegetable Sue ;)

      Delete
  3. Your rose is beaming so brightly, I really like it, Malar. Happy gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice entry.

    Now i dont plant anymore flower plants. Very difficult to take care as i always reach home late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so lovely and very different from anything I have growing. I like it and thank you for sharing.
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now i dont plant anymore flower plants. Very difficult to take care as i always reach home late.
    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก


    ReplyDelete