It was so hot and sunny past 1 months. All of sudden it started raining on weekend! I'm really grateful for the downpour!
I think Costus is very happy for rain shower! They look more bright now!
The yellow Hibiscus have started to sent out bloom after the shower! I'm longing to see their blooms!
The pink and red hibiscus are having a show now! They don't really rely on the season I guess! With little or no water they survived the wild weather!
Adenium is another plant which needs little water! They are the survivor!
I trim down the white flowers last month. Now they have sent out many shoot and flowers!
The Gerbera single bloom after so long! It look so stunning in maroon!
Almost all my photos are taken early in the morning about 6.50am. They appear dark.
This is my submission for GBBD - August 2017. For more bloom around the world visit may garden











The costus is unusual.
ReplyDeleteSaya tak pernah ada luck dengan daisy. Berapa kali beli asyik mati saja..
ReplyDeleteFlowers love rain.
ReplyDeleteWe do.
Mushrooms do.
I like all your bright red flowers especially the hibiscus and the gerbera daisy. Have a beautiful day!
ReplyDelete