Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Balsam plant

Few years back I had Balsam plants everywhere in the garden! It's very colourful and I like to collect their seeds pod! Once the pod ripen, it will pop! 


Out of my negligence during my pregnancy, I lost all of them. It was too late when I realise I don't have single plant in the garden. I was also not sure how all of the plants went missing.

I was searching high and low for this plant and finally last month I found the seeds in neighbourhood garden. I brave myself to ask the neighbour for the seeds even though I never talked to her before! Her house was 2 streets away from mine. She was very kind to share some seeds with me! After all gardeners are kind to share seeds!! ;)


Now I have little Balsam seedling growing in my garden! It's really a joyful ending to my hunt of Balsam!



4 comments:

  1. Bunga old fashion ni amat senang membiak ya Malar..biji benihnya senang bercambah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you have maybe made a new friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers made a bridge of friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... I miss mine too. I used to have the usual pink and red ones. Hope these baby plants flower soon :)

    ReplyDelete