
My only red Gerbera which survived the hot sun and rainfall! Another pink Gerbera almost dead..... I'm trying hard to save it now....Hopefully it will survive like the red Gerbera!
My busy work schedule make me forgot totally about my little Gerbera...... In very sorry condition......
My Periwinkle is yellowing...... It have reach the end of life i guess after flowering profusing for 5 months. Anyway there are many little babies emerging now. I have to trasplant it !
Malar, the pink gerbera is so pretty! I hope the plant is going to be fine ;-)
ReplyDeleteI just pruned my perwinkle plants. They grow so fast.
Stephanie, Periwinkle are so easy growing plant! I'm planning to get some other colours too from nearby nursery!
ReplyDeleteRemember to collect the seeds from your periwinkle plant. They self seed and you can scatter on your garden plot or germinate them in flower pots. Soon you'll have more vinca plants.
ReplyDeleteAutumn Belle: Ya, I should do that!
ReplyDeleteWhat's the life span of periwinkle? My periwinkle plants are also yellowing too ;(
ReplyDelete