Tuesday, May 25, 2010

my Long beans


Something is muching my long beans leaves! i guess it's grasshopper! I saw some ladybird too! Is ladybird good for my veg???

I think i have to come back early from work to inspect who is the real culprit!




5 comments:

  1. Must be the grasshoppers! Ladybirds are friends of the gardener.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ting: you're correct! i saw a huge grasshopper the other day!!!! it munch my young beans leaves too..... ;-((

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you see even a single grasshopper, catch it and dispose it off right away. If it is pregnant, it will give birth to lots of baby hoppers that will chew all the leaves of your plant. Grasshopper love to make zig-zag patterns on my bunga kantan leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck, I dislike grasshoppers. Esp those gigantic ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn Belle
    JC

    It's huge enough to scare me! I use a plastic bag to catch it!

    ReplyDelete