Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Spinach!




Popoye just luv this green leaves! My spinach seedling area! Hope i will have handful of spinach for dinner soon!
Anyway I should brush up my "photo taking" skill or may be spent some time to snap rather than rushing while cooking dinner........ hhmmm .... lifestyle of working wife & mum......!!!





5 comments:

  1. Hi Malar, these little seedlings are looking good! I am sure they will grow a 'potful' for you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi its great to see your garden!
    I am new to veggies too.

    Harvested few cucumbers and zuccini from my plants and waiting for tomatoes and beans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie: yup! i hope so!
    Zindagi: good luck for your cucumber and zuccini!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best with your spinach plants!! I am looking forward to seeing your harvest, Malar! d^_^b

    ReplyDelete
  5. JC: They are growing steadily for now without any pest!

    ReplyDelete