Friday, June 18, 2010

The powder puff !




The powder puff is my favorite of all time! It keeps flowering all year around! I wish i can propagate more in the near future.


It's fun to see their leaves fold when the sunset!

It's quiet fuss free too! All the plant need is " a lot of sunshine!!!! "












4 comments:

  1. Powder puffs are pretty! Love the soft touch the flower brings. I am sure this shrub look quite special as compared with the other plants in your garden. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This plant is blooming like crazy. Just look at the striking pink blooms. They are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie & Autumn Belle: They are pretty! I have given a hair cut to my powderpuff and hope it will give more bloom soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The powder puff certainly brightens up a garden. I do not have it but there are other reds. Happy gardening!

    ReplyDelete