Thursday, June 24, 2010

Seeds from Singapore!!!!!!

Balsam reminds me of my childhood time..... There were many different colours of balsams in my parents house back then!
Me and my siblings use to search for ripe pod and it burst very quick! We even have our own portion of garden for balsam! Those were the days!

The other day i was admiring Ting's Balsam plants! It was so healthy with many flowers! I was so suprise that she offered to send me the seeds! The seeds arrived yesterday! I am so happy! Now i can have Balsam in my house!!!!
Thank you Ting!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! that's great. I see many seeds. So, I can imagine your garden filled with this wonderful plant. Balsam is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be fun to roll back memories of the younger days with Balsam seeds... happy seeding. ~banchik

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see my untidy handwriting! Looking forward to seeing balsam plants in your garden soon. Once you have some growing, they will just multiply. You can't get rid of them fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie: yes, it's really pretty
    Bangchik: younger days memories are very sweet!
    Ting: I'm looking forward for balsam now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like what you said, it is fun using our little fingers to pop open the seeds. I remember we used to draw and study this plant in Science class too. Good luck with your balsams!

    ReplyDelete