Monday, April 16, 2012

GBBD - April 2012

Here are some of the flowers blooming in my garden now. Here in Malaysia, we don't have 4 season, so flowers bloom all year around. The minus point is that , I can't grow all the spring flowers like Tulips, Irises, Lavender, etc in my garden due to the weather which can reach up to average 31 Deg C everyday.

This is Plumeria . It's putting up a lot of flowers but no smell at all......



 Bougainvillea bloom in dawn....


Marigold blooms are inviting a lot of bees to my garden!


Costus with the unique flowers.

My precious pink rose! This is the only hardy type I have in my garden


Hibiscus all over the little plant about my knee height


 Cape honeysuckle and white periwinkle


I want to add some vegetable flowers too here! They are pretty comparatively!

lady's finger's bloom


angle luffa bloom!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. The bonus is you can grow lots of things that some of us can't and have year round beauty.

    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malar - I would happily swap my Daffodils for your Plumeria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sunray: ;)

    B-a-g: Daffodils???? I love them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your plumeria is spectacular! Plumeria is one of my favorite tropical flowers. I discovered it on a trip to Hawaii and have loved it ever since. I enjoy the fragrance. Does it exude its fragrance later on in the blooming season?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I know what you mean about not being able to grow spring flowers-as much as I love my year-round warmth, I do miss being able to grow certain plants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loofas... mine has yet to sprout... hope you get a lot of fruits...

    ReplyDelete