It's 3 days after Valentine's day! Many girls & lades might have get bouquet of flowers and chocolates! That's so sweet! What you got for V day? Roses?
I don't really celebrate V day but my garden gave me full bloom on the V day!
Pink for Love!
Red for love!
Yellow for friendship!
Orange for admiration!
I think I don't need another bouquet when I have all of this flowers in the garden! ;)
For more flowers blooming around the world please visit May dream flowers!
I don't really celebrate V day but my garden gave me full bloom on the V day!
Pink for Love!
Red for love!
Yellow for friendship!
Purple colour indicate what? Do you know?
Orange for admiration!
I think I don't need another bouquet when I have all of this flowers in the garden! ;)
For more flowers blooming around the world please visit May dream flowers!
Just looked up purple and it says
ReplyDeletePurple flowers can represent dignity, mystery, success, magic and pride.
Lovely flowers Malar!
ReplyDeleteYour garden so ceria dan cantik.
ReplyDeleteSue: So many meaning with purple! wow!
ReplyDeletekitchen flavour: Thanks
MKZ: Only the flowers! The vegetable patch is in sorry state....sigh...