Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lemon and Lime progress

It's hard for me to define which one is lime and which is lemon!

I have 2 plants at the moment. The small variety use to flower every now and then and provide me some fruits! Caterpillars enjoy the leaves! I never seen any days past without any caterpillars. Anyway I have learn to live and compromise with the caterpillars that as far as it does not eat and spoilt the flowers they can stay there to trim the leaves!!






Another one.......I don't really know the variety since it keep growing big without any flowers or fruit! I believe it's the big variety but I not so sure since it grow in compose area before I shifted to vegetable patch. There are sharp torns which make me extra careful while trimming the plant!




What variety of lemon you have planted in your garden?

 

7 comments:

  1. I like your attitude towards the caterpillars. Your tolerance shows how kindhearted you are. Way to go, gal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to grow lemon or limes, but suspect I will either have to build a larger greenhouse or move to the Mediterranean! Your plants look very healthy indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No citrus fruits for us either! Are those fruits round?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take lemon juice every morning.

    That's good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive looking fruits...

    ReplyDelete
  6. For sambal belacan, calamansi is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stiletto: I think I have no choice..... I'm tired of hand picking them! hahahhahaa...

    Surban: That's true but you have very good garden with different plants now!

    Sue: Yes! They are actually sweeter that the one in wet market!

    rainfiled: Everyday? wow!

    Lrong: hahhaaa...

    MKZ: Yummy! yummy!

    ReplyDelete