I have sow big chilli seeds. Now they are congested inside a small pot and it's time for me to get my hand dirty and transplant them!
With my work and situation now......i just can't get anytime good time to transplant them to the ground! I hope they can adjust for another week! Poor chilli seedling!
With my work and situation now......i just can't get anytime good time to transplant them to the ground! I hope they can adjust for another week! Poor chilli seedling!
They are now living in a low cost flat.
ReplyDeleteThey look very healthy... good luck with them...
ReplyDeleteHello Malar! Those little chilli plants are looking promising. Hope you will find time to transplant them. Btw, happy working.
ReplyDeleterainfiled: hahhahaa...
ReplyDeleteLrong: I hope so. Lately most of my seedling die once i transfer then to the ground......
stephanie: ;)
Linda: welcome!
Great looking chilli seedlings Malar. Mine are not quite as big as yours but definitely ready to be potted on.
ReplyDeleteI think they can wait another a week or two for you :).
ReplyDelete