It's been some time that I never join the GBBD. I decided to push myself for GBBD for May month! At least I early this time around! ;)
I only have few plants flowering now! I shall try to get back to gardening....I mean the proper gardening ratehr than just watering the plant soon! ;)
The Adenium has been flowering profusly now!
I only have few plants flowering now! I shall try to get back to gardening....I mean the proper gardening ratehr than just watering the plant soon! ;)
The Adenium has been flowering profusly now!
You still have a good array of flowers to show for GBBD. As for me I'm never disciplined enough to remember the date for posting. I feel so free not tied up with datelines as I've enough of datelines in the course of my work. However its fun to join in, I suppose.
ReplyDeleteI like that pink hibiscus flower...
ReplyDeleteYou have quite a bit flowering for you right now. Very pretty colors and blooms.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
You are back with abundant of flowers.
ReplyDeleteYour hibiscus seem to flower non-stop!
ReplyDeleteI love the combination of the yellow flower surrounded by the dark leaves-very striking!
ReplyDeleteMarvellous display! It is so nice to see lots of pretty blooms here. This week, most of my flowers have disappeared from my garden. So thanks for posting this post with so many colourful blooms :-) The white mussaenda is most beautiful :-D
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you again...happy Bloom Day!
ReplyDeleteSuch colourful blooms in your garden!
ReplyDeleteflowering everwhere..so beautiful & colourful..:)
ReplyDeleteStiletto: I always forget too! ;)
ReplyDeleteLrong: ;)
Sunray: It is! ;)
rainfiled: hahahhaa...
Sue: They are pretty easy to handle plant! ;)
dreamybee: It's Hibiscus! ;)
stephanie: hahahahaa...
Scott: Thanks for drop by!
kitchen: :)
ummuaidan: Thanks for drop by!