Some vegetables really can strive well without care! Chillies are one of those!
The little seedling that I transferred few months back have been flowering and providing me enough chillies for cooking!
Some I pluck while it's still green and some I let it turn red. The red chillies are more spicy......I read this somewhere last time!
I could only find the rod from my old clothes rack to support the plant! As my morning sickness and evening sickness.....whatever they call it........resides I feel more energetic to do gardening! I hope I will start new planting soon!
The little seedling that I transferred few months back have been flowering and providing me enough chillies for cooking!
Some I pluck while it's still green and some I let it turn red. The red chillies are more spicy......I read this somewhere last time!
I could only find the rod from my old clothes rack to support the plant! As my morning sickness and evening sickness.....whatever they call it........resides I feel more energetic to do gardening! I hope I will start new planting soon!
Amazing job Malar! I am sure the chillies are going to taste great no matter what. Stay healthy :-)
ReplyDeleteNice looking healthy plants.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Since your last post, great growth spurts are very much in evidence. I've stopped planting chillies as invariaby they get infested with mealy bugs or the leaves will start to curl.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon. Are your chillies just left to grow on every year?
ReplyDeleteI am hopeless with chillies. You are good with any kind of vegetable! Cheers!
ReplyDeleteHome-grown chilli is worth it. Hope you feel much better now.
ReplyDeleteStephanie: That's the only ahrvest I have as of now! ;)
ReplyDeleteSunray: ;)
stiletto: It's true! They are very fast infested by mealy bug!
sue: As the weather is hot and humid through out the year, we can leave it!
Autumn: Not at the moment! ;)
MKZ: Yes! The chillies are expensive in market!