Friday, June 14, 2013

GBBD- June 2013

I'm early this time for GBBD of July month!

The sun is shining so brightly and it look like long summer here! It's been long since it rains but my plants are surviving due to my watering effort!

The ever flowering periwinkle! It has ayurvedic benefits!


I love the vibrant colour of cape honeysuckle! They have been invasive on my from garden but I'm happy with them!



Costus have been struggling for sunlight as the honeysuckle covered the area! I need to relocate Costus!



The self seeding Torenia is everywhere in my garden!



My yellow hibiscus!



 Some ants enjoying the nectar! Anyway my house have variety of ants!




Plumeria is flowering again but they have grown beyond my height!



 Wrightia is enjoying sun bath!


White hibicus is showing up too now!



Marigold is my favorites! They have both beautiful outlook and pest removal character!



Balsam is back for good ! :)


Can you see the spider? I use to see spider on this plant! Very strange! Grasshoppers have tested their teeth! The leaves have many medical benefits!
 

7 comments:

  1. It's ages since I saw a balsam plant - I used to grow them from seed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pretty blooms. The honeysuckle look lovely.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  3. The variety of flowers in your garden is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many blooms during this drought season. They all look very robust.Strong healthy plants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue: I grow them from seeds too! Very easy plant!

    sunray: I love them too!

    Lrong: Thanks! ;)

    MKZ: Those are the survivors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a few Plumeiras which I have grown from cuttings. They are now beginning to show signs of heavy blossoms, looking at the mass of buds. I love the cape honeysuckle too. They seem to be blooming all the time - such a lovely habit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such marvellous blooms in your garden. They simply showcased your passion! They are rewarding for what you have been giving to them :-) Thanks for sharing also. Have a great week, Malar!

    ReplyDelete