Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Roselle juice again!

I have make myself more available in the garden than the past 4 months! ;) It's good news for me as the garden was so terrible during my absence or may be duing my ignorance time......



Last Saturday I harvested all the big Roselle fruits and make a bottle of juices! The picture above was taken after I harvested the fruits!

It's been so long since I tasted this juice! The taste is similar to Ribena juice! Drinking homemade juice with few ice cubes during the hot season is so good!




 Refreshing juice of Roselle!


I have fill them up in the "blackcurrent cordial bottle" and now the the bottle is almost empty after 3 days!   I shall plant more of the plant to produce enough juice for atleast a week!


7 comments:

  1. We may try making elderflower cordial this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops - this was me Greenfingers is my husband.

      Delete
  2. It's fantastic what all you accomplish from your gardens.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so tasty. I wonder what it tastes like? Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful to quench thirst and supply good nutrients for our body! Excellent plant and amazing job Malar. Happy growing roselle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. greenfingers41: Welcome to my blog!

    Sue: It's great to hear from your Husband! ;) Both of you do really have greenfingers!

    Sunray: I'm trying my best! ;)

    Jody: It has sour and sweet taste!

    stephanie: I'm off to garden for more activities! err....hopefully... ;)



    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! ok. oh that Indian vege, I don't think I have taken it before.

    ReplyDelete