Due to my ignorance, half bed of my precious "ponnakani keerai" ( or I shall call them Indian vegetable since most people seldom have seen it ) are gone. Most of them was eaten by some kid of insects which left them in sorry state. I'm not sure if it's grasshopper or some other insect though....... Grasshoppers comes in variety of sizes and they are the manic in my garden!
I know it's good for grey hair solution and eye sight but I wonder if grasshopper have this problem too! ;)
I know it's good for grey hair solution and eye sight but I wonder if grasshopper have this problem too! ;)
Currently I have half of the bed which I have saved and they look good so far. I shall trim some for my cooking this weekend and the branches shall be planted back at the empty bed! That's sounds good!
Such a shame when all your hard work disappears because of insects, but hopefully the rest will be ok.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
There's always some pest stealing our crops! It's a war zone!
ReplyDeletesunray: I'm just helpless with the pest....
ReplyDeleteSue: Absolutely! ;)
Whenever I step on our lawn many grasshopper hopping hopping.
ReplyDeleteSometime I collect them for my brothers sugarglider food.