The weather is better now. It's raining on and off! I'm happy to see the changes . I guess the plants are happy too!
I had too much trouble with the snails until a nursery guy where I buy soil give me some snail poison. I saw about 60 - 70 snails died the next day! Phew! that's a lot! I feel like a mass killer! It's not a good solution but I have no choice! All my seedlings, vegetables gone eaten by the snail. I have tried so much option but in vain. I think the soil that I bought had so much of the snail eggs that they manifested my garden!
Anyway for GBBD August I have few new flowers. I bought it last weekend.
This purple flowers are really tiny but so beautiful!
House-plants produce little white flowers too! It reminds me of lilies!
For more blooms around the world, feel free to visit http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/
I had too much trouble with the snails until a nursery guy where I buy soil give me some snail poison. I saw about 60 - 70 snails died the next day! Phew! that's a lot! I feel like a mass killer! It's not a good solution but I have no choice! All my seedlings, vegetables gone eaten by the snail. I have tried so much option but in vain. I think the soil that I bought had so much of the snail eggs that they manifested my garden!
Anyway for GBBD August I have few new flowers. I bought it last weekend.
Butterfly pea flowers have been flowering profusely! They really add colour to my garden!
This purple flowers are really tiny but so beautiful!
House-plants produce little white flowers too! It reminds me of lilies!
For more blooms around the world, feel free to visit http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/
Hi Malar, good to see your plants are growing well now. The begonia's flower look so bright & beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI like this raining season.
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so fresh.
The begonia looks so stunning.
ReplyDeleteSnail poison? Oh gosh. Sounds bad. Tried scattering eggshells as barrier before?
ReplyDelete