Mulberry is very juicy fruit. It has a sweet taste when ripen. Usually the plant provide some fruits now and then.
Last month I trim them down. They look so leggy at that time. It sent out a lot of young shoots.
Little that I realize that there were hidden fruits on below them! If you see just like that, you won't see the fruits!
Last week I thought of doing some weeding and this is what I found! There were so much of fruits! all ripen and some already drop down. I got a bowl full of mulberry fruits! It's my first time to harvest this much fruits!
I decided to make mulberry juice! such a tasty juice especially during this dry and hot season!
Last month I trim them down. They look so leggy at that time. It sent out a lot of young shoots.
Last week I thought of doing some weeding and this is what I found! There were so much of fruits! all ripen and some already drop down. I got a bowl full of mulberry fruits! It's my first time to harvest this much fruits!
I decided to make mulberry juice! such a tasty juice especially during this dry and hot season!
Hi Malar,
ReplyDeleteYour mulberry plant looks so vibrant and healthy! Lovely harvest!
Trim the branches often to get more fruits!
The fruit doesn't look as I expected
ReplyDeleteLooks great. You always make such great things with your harvests.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
kitchen : I just love this plant more now! hahhaha...!
ReplyDeleteSue: How did you imagine? ;)
Sunray: I have many ripen fruit which won't last long, that's I make juice to avoid wastage ;)