 |
| young shoots after the harvest |
I can recommend Pucuk Manis or sayur manis to anyone who is very busy but still want to harvest some vegetables from own garden. Just plant the stems on the ground and see how they grow vibrantly under the hot sun!
The leaves are packed with Vitamin K , B and C. Also with some protein!
Some of the gardeners on out allotment site could do with some plants like that.
ReplyDeleteLast week, I harvested some a big bunch of leaves from stems that are leggy. It is great in soup.
ReplyDeleteMine looks so poor, the leaves were eaten by the green caterpillars. It needs to be hard pruning.
ReplyDeleteSue: ;)
ReplyDeleteStiletto: I love them in soup too!
Endah: Oh dear! Hope you get the next harvest!
I like this vege in 'Pan Mee' (a kind of noodle). I like the taste of the soup. Good recommendation Malar!
ReplyDelete