It's 3 more days before New Year 2015!
2014 had so many ups and downs! All to be remembered, learned from and appreciated!
I never really concentrated on the garden on the 1st half of the year. Nevertheless the garden plants and vegetables have survived well! Pest are doing a lot of damage when I turn my back. For 2014, snail was my biggest enemy! I have declare war with them. I can't tolerate and have peace with them.
One of my resolution for year 2014 was to reduce pesticide however, I didn't achieve the target. Hope I will be more environmental friendly next year!
I hope 2015 bring more joy and Happiness to all of us!
2014 had so many ups and downs! All to be remembered, learned from and appreciated!
I never really concentrated on the garden on the 1st half of the year. Nevertheless the garden plants and vegetables have survived well! Pest are doing a lot of damage when I turn my back. For 2014, snail was my biggest enemy! I have declare war with them. I can't tolerate and have peace with them.
One of my resolution for year 2014 was to reduce pesticide however, I didn't achieve the target. Hope I will be more environmental friendly next year!
I hope 2015 bring more joy and Happiness to all of us!
Snails - yuck. I don't seem to be able to view your photos, Maybe the problem is at my end.
ReplyDelete