Happy New Year Everyone!
This is my 1st post for the year 2015.
It's been very wet here in Malaysia. Heavy rain and flood everywhere. Luckily my area is safe!
Pineapple has been growing well. I can see the awesome fruit getting bigger and bigger!
This is my 1st post for the year 2015.
It's been very wet here in Malaysia. Heavy rain and flood everywhere. Luckily my area is safe!
Pineapple has been growing well. I can see the awesome fruit getting bigger and bigger!
I'm not sure when I can harvest the fruit. I have to do some search after this!
How lucky you are! Your pineapple looks so healthy. I think you needs time to get the fruit ripen. The texture of the skin will flatter and paler.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant!
ReplyDeletephewwwit! This is a cool one :-P Yummy juicy pineapple on the way... Enjoy and best wishes for the New Year :-D
ReplyDeleteEndah: I got your tips on harvesting pineapple! ;)
ReplyDeleteSue: ;)
Stephanie: ;)