Wednesday, March 18, 2015

GBBD March 2015


This post shall goes to GBBD for the month of March 2015. I have some lovely bloom in my garden. 

This purple flowers of Duranta Erecta are flowering profusely! They look so lovely on the ground. Previously They were planted in the pot. 







 Another flowers which is in full bloom! Before I realize they have climbed on the mango tree and the flowers hanging all around the mango tree!  They look so awesome!








Tunera single flower!


The white flowers!


For more bloom around the world feel free to visit maydreamsgardens


5 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful duranta in your garden, Malar! Love this shrub a lot myself. Enjoy the blooms :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first plant is a beautiful blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Duranta reminds me to my parent's garden. My parent grew Duranta as a hedge on the home garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so lush in your garden! I live in the California desert, and though we have lots of flowers and veggies, water is precious and our flowers have to be very hearty. The Duranta is beautiful, I've never seen one before. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie: Duranta really add colour to any garden

    Sue: I like them too! ;)

    Endah: This is my first time planting them ;)

    Victoria: Duranta is really beautiful . I agree with you ;)

    ReplyDelete