Monday, March 9, 2015

curry leave - not well

My curry leave plants have been growing so well until last month.




All of sudden it shows some unwanted sign. I'm not sure what cause it . All the baby plants show the same sign too.



Previously they were attacked by caterpillar. But This small caterpillar comes on and off.... I trim down the plant to remove the pest.




Is is a kind of infection or did I over fertilize and they get burn? I'm not so sure. Anyone out there to guide?

4 comments:

  1. Could the sun have shone on raindrops and burnt the leaves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe like what Sue said, sun burnt the leaves. May be prune and let the plants regrow. Hope it works :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often hear about curry leaf, but I have never seen the real plant. I hope someday i can grow it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue: I hope so. Let me trim down and see....

    Stephanie: Hopefully.....

    Endah: It's easy growing plant to have at home! ;)

    ReplyDelete