Beautiful! How I wish You're my lovely neighbour-friend that I can have a peek of your wonderful garden. Hopefully, I'll get the same good results with my tomatoes.
Congrats Malar..hahaaa, you're so lucky than me...My tomato not less than one. What a shame!
Well done I hope you are soon eating red tomatoes
So these are all without GST.
Oh please Yours look so lush, you're right they are so vibrant. I have to wait for about two months until the ripe tomatoes are ready to be harvested.
feythNormalaSueEndah: I hope they ripe well ;)rainfield: hahaha.....
Beautiful! How I wish You're my lovely neighbour-friend that I can have a peek of your wonderful garden. Hopefully, I'll get the same good results with my tomatoes.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Malar..hahaaa, you're so lucky than me...My tomato not less than one. What a shame!
ReplyDeleteWell done I hope you are soon eating red tomatoes
ReplyDeleteSo these are all without GST.
ReplyDeleteOh please Yours look so lush, you're right they are so vibrant. I have to wait for about two months until the ripe tomatoes are ready to be harvested.
ReplyDeletefeyth
ReplyDeleteNormala
Sue
Endah
: I hope they ripe well ;)
rainfield: hahaha.....