I have planted 2 roses in the pot. Their bloom is so lovely! The flower must be so heavy that the branch was pulled down!
Bunga telang have invaded everywhere! Anyway I welcome them!
The purple little flowers are so pretty!
Bunga telang have invaded everywhere! Anyway I welcome them!
The purple little flowers are so pretty!
The starfruit flowers does look pretty!
This is for GBBD July 2015. For more bloom around the world, feel free to visit http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/
How wonderful! But funny the rose is too heavy haha... The blue blooms are as beautiful. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteyour blooms look beautiful, especially the star fruit flowers!
ReplyDeleteWow beautiful. Your blue Duranta is remaind me into my childhood. My father planted Duranta as hedge.
ReplyDeleteYour blue Duranta is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh now I realise beauty is so heavy.
ReplyDeleteStephanie: ;)
ReplyDeleteBec: I like the flower too!
Endah: Duranta can be use as hedge? That's good idea!
lotusleaf: They are really pretty blooms
rainfield: beauty is heaven!
You won't believe, I too have the butterfly pea plants invading all my neighboring empty sites. I have tried hard to grow them in pot and beautify my balcony garden but failed. Beautiful purple flowers and happy gardening.
ReplyDelete