Thursday, June 25, 2015

fruits of mulberry


It's mulberry season in the garden!


Every time I trim them down, they bounce back with handful of fruits! The mulberry fruits have sweet and juicy taste.

I saw some eggs left on the leaves. I'm not sure the owner of the eggs but hopefully they are friendly to the garden!


Do you know who they are?


8 comments:

  1. I dont know whose eggs, but mulberry's sure bring back sweet childhood memories for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree did the same for me as well. Prune for fruits! Re those eggs... look like bubbles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last photo looks like what we call cuckoo spit, An insect called a froghopper covers itself with it as a defence, If you wash the foam off it should reveal a green bug. Do you get silkworms in the mulberry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a good harvest of mulberry today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Malar,
    I'm left with only 1 mulberry plant. I'm growing it in a pot and it is growing ever so slowly! Have not seen those eggs before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bec: glad that you have some memories with mulberry! ;)

    stephanie: They are really good plant!

    Sue: Oh dear....more nad more pest at garden....sigh...

    rainfield: that's good! ;)

    potted garden: what happened to the rest?

    ReplyDelete
  7. But I always need to make sure I get the fruit first and not the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome! We have some mulberries in the woods across the street. Unfortunatley, they're hidden and we might have missed the harvest period this year. :(

    ReplyDelete