It was on my petola vine / angle loofa vine. Petola has yellow flowers. So what is this flower?
It belongs to snake gourd! I didn't realise one of the seed that I sowed burst to live. This is my first attempt to grow them. Almost all the seedling died except this one. It has produce gourds too! This shows I have been away from garden for a while.....
The gourd is not so long like the one in wet market.
The flowers are in white colour . Don't you think it's pretty ?



I've never seen before this white flower, it seems pretty!
ReplyDeleteMe too. This is my first attempt
DeleteI had fried snake gourd and long beans with rawa thosai for lunch at a Mamak restaurant today. I've always thought that it grows from a tree. So, my Indian colleague bluffed me ;)
ReplyDeleteRawa thosai? wow! Tht's nice food!
DeleteBoth the gourd and the flower look extraordinary. Glad to see them from here. You have green fingers!!
ReplyDeleteYes! Green fingers? hhmm....not all the time...
DeleteGlad that you have a good harvest.
ReplyDeleteIt was a good surprise for me! ;)
Delete