Monday, November 30, 2015


Rosella is a must in my little garden. They produce juicy fruits which I use to make cordial. While young I call them ribena juice. They have similar taste but better and healthier than the store bought one! No preservative and no flavouring and any colouring agent.


The fruits are red in colour and in abundance!


Indians use the leaves too. We do curry with the leaves or pickle. The leaves have sour taste! It compliment the spicy taste of Indian cooking!


The blooms are in red like hibiscus! The above is the spent bloom!

5 comments:

  1. Looks so lush! I have planned on growing roselle in my garden, but the last seeds have sown and all of the seedling have eaten by the snails....:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sekali dia berbuah memang tak habis makan..berbaloi tanam pokok roselle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the flowers are very hibiscus like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Endah: Snails are lurking into my garden too now! ;(

    Normala: Usually I buat jus

    rainfield: thanks

    Sue: yes! ;)

    ReplyDelete