I feel it takes ages for Banana to mature. I'm waiting patiently for the fruits to mature.
The banana plant is tall. At a mean time, I'm thinking on how to bring down the fruit! May be ladder is good choice! I'm so ambitious I guess! hahaha...
If you have banana plant, how long it takes to ripe? How you bring down the matured fruit?
The banana plant is tall. At a mean time, I'm thinking on how to bring down the fruit! May be ladder is good choice! I'm so ambitious I guess! hahaha...
If you have banana plant, how long it takes to ripe? How you bring down the matured fruit?


Ada caranya untuk menuai pisang agar tidak rosak.
ReplyDeletekalau boleh share, pasti benefit kat semua orang... ;)
DeleteI miss our banana trees...
ReplyDeleteThe ripening period is different in each variety.
We use to cut the trunk on the middle, about 1-1,5 m from the ground, so the trunk will be bowed and we can bring down the mature fruit easily.
Thanks for the idea! ;)
DeleteWe have a banana plant but it isn't ever going to produce any fruit in our climate. It is used as ornamental plant.
ReplyDeleteThey are good as ornamental plant!
DeleteYou have all those berries that I can't grow over here! ;)
I wonder you garden is a mini market or a super market.
ReplyDeletehahhaa....it's multi purpose backyard! ;)
DeleteI grow pisang tanduk, and its about 2 months for banana to mature and ready for harvest. Just make a notch at the upper half of the stem, and the upper half will fall dangling but not the touching the ground.
ReplyDelete2 months? Wow! That's very long!
DeleteThanks for the idea!
That's a big bunch of bananas up there but so high, your are right. Hope you will find a way to harvest them. Maybe grow short ones next time. Lots of chopping to do after harvesting too...
ReplyDelete