I have 2 potted Adenium plant. One with red flowers and another with pink and white flowers. I have seen seeds pod in the past but I was too late to discover the pods have burst!
The red with the roses!
This is my first time to discover the seeds! They look so soft and cottony type!
I do not have any idea how to propagate them. I let the plant decide itself. Do anyone knows how to sow the seeds?
This is another variety with pink and white colour!
The red with the roses!
This is my first time to discover the seeds! They look so soft and cottony type!
I do not have any idea how to propagate them. I let the plant decide itself. Do anyone knows how to sow the seeds?
This is another variety with pink and white colour!



Good luck with the seed sowing. I'm sure there will be something on the Internet about how to sow seeds.
ReplyDeleteYes! ;)
DeleteBuang bulu2 dia dan tanam benih tu secarak menegak. Nanti tumbuh.
ReplyDeleteWah! mesti mala pernah try nie ;)
DeleteThe wind always help me to do the job.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'll find baby plants everywhere.
hahahha.... good idea!
Delete