The rainy season have started now. It's wet over here. It's good in a way that nature have reduce the work of watering the plant! hahahha....lazy enough.....
Gerbera has started to produce flower again.
Adenium in pink!
The ever flowering Costus!
Bougainvillea has started flowering now!
The red Adenium with the pink rose!
This rose plant are the one of two survivors in my garden. I don't really have green hand with roses!
pretty orange colour cape honeysuckle

Ixora in red!
Purple bloom of indian beans! Vegetables do have pretty flowers!
The white collection of flowers!

The ever flowering Hibiscus and Duranta
For more flowers bloom arround the world, visit May dream blog!














So colorful! Lovely, your gerbera is really awesome...
ReplyDeleteSaya baru ada 4 color gerbera..termasuk warna merah.Disini baru nak bermula musim kering tapi hujan masih banyak turun semenjak June lalu.Time to cabut rumput di kebun sayur.
ReplyDeleteGerberas are such a cheerful looking flowers.
ReplyDeleteYes, yes no need to water haha... I am happy and lazy as well. I am loving the rainy weather and seeing your flowers blooming happily, gladdens my heart. Happy gardening!
ReplyDelete