Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Papaya and more papaya!


I have few papaya trees at home. the 1st is the above plant which is consistently supplying papaya .


My another plant have started fruiting.


Unfortunately one of the tree died while fruiting! I'm not sure why. I pull out the tree last weekend.


I realise I always have not enough papayas regardless of the fruit quantities. Sometimes monkey bite & eat them.

The fruit is so sweet. They are small in size. I can't beat the store papayas which are so huge! I wonder how they grew so huge! Anyway I'm happy to harvest as many of them!


14 comments:

  1. You can pluck these papaya from your window.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think your tree could hold fruit any bigger, Maybe commercial growers thin the fruit to grow bigger fruits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never have luck with papaya. something wrong with my tanah di kebun. Tidak mahu menjadi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you could do something about it.... But you have very productive garden!;)

      Delete
  4. Plenty to eat, Malar! No need to buy anymore. I think you can make pickles from these fruits too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pickles? Oh yes, i use to buy them in my childhood time!

      Delete
  5. Papayas are one of my favorite fruits... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malar, your papayas just remind ours that we had few months ago. We had about three trees, they constantly supplied sweet papayas for about 3 years until the monkeys found out about it. They finished everything including the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malar, your papayas just remind ours that we had few months ago. We had about three trees, they constantly supplied sweet papayas for about 3 years until the monkeys found out about it. They finished everything including the leaves.

    ReplyDelete