HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
It was raining everyday until last Friday. Suddenly everything change. I can't see a single drop of rain for past 4 days! It's very hot weather! I can't really predict the weather now. Watering need to be done everyday now.
Nevertheless the plants don't mind the weather. They keep producing beautiful flowers all day long!
Look at below self seeded Torenia. I remember planting the blue and pink colour Torenia back in 2014. After sometimes they were missing. How ignorance i must have been! Suddenly I saw them growing everywhere and there is maroon colour too! What a sweet surprise!
I give the hibiscus heavy hair cut! Now they have bounce back and produce so many beautiful orange and red flowers!


Cape honeysuckle is still recovering from the trimming section. They have produce some radient flowers too!
I'm not very sure of this plant name. They produce beautiful yellow flowers! very invasive too! I can find them everywhere in the garden. But they are welcomed here!
My Adenium have started to produce continues flowers since last October! What a lovely plant!
My favorite from front garden patio! Full of Costus
Not to forget the long lasting Mussaenda flowers! Their bloom can last up to 3 weeks!
Little Duranta flowers look so obvious in between the green!
This is my post for GBBD May 2017. For more flowers blooming around the world, feel free to visit Maydreamflower at http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/











Lots of people have complained about too much rain. We have the opposite with not enough. Its a strange world but I guess that's why we love gardening
ReplyDeleteNanti akan ada color lain menarik lagi timbul Malar. Dulu pun saya tanam color biru saja. Sekarang dah ada berjenis-jenis color campuran.
ReplyDeleteWe are short of rain too and also shorty of sunshine, you are lucky surrounded by so many beautiful flowers,
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Mother's Day, Malar! Your torenias look so healthy and the beautiful big blooms are so welcoming.
ReplyDelete