Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Tomato plant again


These are 6 pots of Tomato plants. 2 more pots are other plants. I had numerous times of failure with tomatoes in the past. The plant do not grow well on the ground. The leaves get curled and the growth stagnant. I give up on them last year! 



Last month I decided to give a try again. This time I grow them in the pot. The plant is growing better and have produce few flowers! I keep my finger cross! Hope to harvest some tomatoes soon! 




I saw butterflies and bees near the flowers! Hope they did a good pollination work! ;)



10 comments:

  1. I would expect that the pot method will work for you. Do you feed the plants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya...hope you have luck with your tomatoes plant...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This season almost all of our tomato plants are growing so poor. I think I should do any treatment into the soil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. But I'm not sure what is lacking in the soil....;(

      Delete
  4. Malar, I am keeping fingers crossed for you. This is a hard vegetable to grow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Stephanie! I do not have luck with them all the time!

      Delete
  5. The flowers of tomato are beautiful.
    Especially in macro view.

    ReplyDelete