It was beautiful and quiet Tuesday afternoon. I walked passed the walking path outside my garden. Below is what I found!
Do we call them Iguana? I don't really know how to categories then base on species. I specify all the walking one as Iguana! hahahha... Do you know the real name? I think it's still juvenile, Or maybe this is the size?
There was another blue ant near the Iguana. Can you see it?
I call them wild life near my garden!


I need him/her in my garden to eat ants. I had some nasty ant bites recently
ReplyDeletelet me rent out hourly basis to you! hahaaha.... ;)
DeleteA beautiful one which I used to find in my garden too.
ReplyDeletebeautiful one? ;)
Deletekalau kat kampung kami panggil pokke atau tokke ja binatang ni
ReplyDeleteohh...nama glamour kata kan.... ;)
DeleteA gecko? I don't like lizards, yikes!
ReplyDeletehope you dont see any in your garden Stephanie! ;)
Delete