Tuesday, September 18, 2012

GBBD - Sept 2012

I must admit again that I late for GBBD for the month of Sept. My Internet connection was down for the past few days.....

I receive comments from fellow bloggers that there are some warning of malware in my blog. Somehow after digging in to the setup and account of the blog, the problem resolved. Don't ask me how I did it since... I don't know..... iT just resolved once I click here and there..... By the way I'm not computer savvy.

Anyway I have some real beauties in my garden!

cheery butter daisy

 
periwinkles



pretty hibiscus

pink rose

the invasive torenia flowers


Ixora

pink hibiscus

wrightia

balsam

Marigold

 For more flowers blooming around the world , feel free to visit may dream flowers

4 comments:

  1. The malware is usually originated from some of your webisites found in the blog list.

    Sad things aside, just be happy by enjoying the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rainfield: Is it? I must be more careful next time.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad the malware is taken care of. what a pain! That's interesting that the torenia is invasive. I grew that in my window boxes the other year and they only do well here as annuals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If there is malware, I wouldn't know how to deal with it either. I don't mind torenias invading my garden. Their flowers are so pretty. I have 2 colours invasion in mine.

    ReplyDelete