Hi Malar, found yr blog, nice..did u plant the kangkung from stem? u used to plant using stem too,sometimes after sometimes we have to again dig our and plant new ones..
Both Kankun and water spinach are unknown to me. If I ever go to Malaysia, I'd like to taste them :) Congratulations on getting rid of the malware! Yes, the lemon grass grows wild in the jungle 100km from here, and leopards are also there.
Is a delight to see this little plant sprouted and growing nicely like that :-D
ReplyDeleteOhhh...miss kangkung. You have just remind me to sow some seeds.
ReplyDeleteAt least they are starting up through the ground. You'll have more before you know it.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Stephanie: It's fun and full of suprises too! ;)
ReplyDeleteMKZ: I must learn from you on the cooking part! hahaha...
sunray: I hope so! ;)
The kangkung can live very long in our garden. The leaves must be very delicious as pests like them. Mine has never been able to flower.
ReplyDeleteHi Malar, found yr blog, nice..did u plant the kangkung from stem? u used to plant using stem too,sometimes after sometimes we have to again dig our and plant new ones..
ReplyDeletepokok kangkung saya dah mula sihat selepas beberapa hari hujan. sekarang memang masa yang sesuai untuk menanam kangkung :D
ReplyDeleteBoth Kankun and water spinach are unknown to me. If I ever go to Malaysia, I'd like to taste them :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on getting rid of the malware!
Yes, the lemon grass grows wild in the jungle 100km from here, and leopards are also there.
Kangkung can be found beside longkang.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the kangkung... I am enjoying mine here...
ReplyDelete